Rare Vintage Vessel
1938 HUCKINS Fairform Flyer, Rare Classic Yacht - this is one of 2 boats made of this model, Serial number 38-87 Cynthia Ann. *Built before World War II *Engines Rebuilt 1984 *Bottom Re-planked 1985/86, This is a plank on frame construction versus the cold formed hull that came about after the war
The boat comes with a custom built tri-axel trailer with adjustable bunks.
The vessel has had surveys done on April 7th 2004, May 19th 2004 and an addendum added July 14th 2006.
- Engines (2): Gray Marine 258
- Hours: 356
- Cruising Speed: 26 mph
- Maximum Speed: 32 mph Engine
- Length: 38 feet
- Fresh Water Tanks: (91 Gallons)
- Fuel Tanks: (278 Gallons)
- Holding Tanks: (52 Gallons)